The 2017 BSA National Rally
Announcing the BSA Breakout
October 13, 14 & 15
This is the weekend after the Bathurst Car Races
The Cowra Holiday Park
1025 Mid Western Hwy, Cowra (cnr Elouera St.)
Hosts: Grant & Leisel Frazer
www.cowraholidaypark.com.au ( 02)-6342-2666
The park has dissabled ammenaties and is both child & pet friendly.
There is a gated, heated pool & fenced play area.
There is no cabin space available for the Bathurst weekend, so if you are considering coming
Cabin space is limited . A family cabin is allocated to each of the 4 BSA clubs.
- The remaining cabins & bunk houses are available for booking.
- Bunk houses are a flat rate for 6 people ( 3x double bunks )
- Plenty of powered & unpowered van & tent sites available some are ensuite.
early for Mt Panorama you will have to book a van / tent space.
The rally is fully catered.
Included in the rally fee are the following meals for one person:
Extra meal tickets are available.
We may have a PAYG breakfast Friday for early entries.
- Friday - Lunch & BBQ dinner
- Saturday - Breakfast, morning tea, lunch, & Spit Roast dinner.
- Sunday - Breakfast & lunch
Friday from 8am
- registrations + short run to town
- max 10 bikes per group as this takes in a video
presentation at the Info center (repeated most of the day at 1/2
hour intervals )
- passes all fuel stations.
- 11am - run to Canowindra for lunch @ Age of Fishes, free museum entry
- from 2pm - short run to town continues as above.
- 8pm - night ride to observatory ( subject to numbers must be pre-booked)
- Mandurama for morning tea
- then Woodstock for lunch via Forest Reefs or Blayney
- return via Wyangala Dam
- 4pm to 6 pm ( aprox) Happy hour + concours at rally HQ
- 6pm to 8 pm ( aprox) On site spit roast.
Sunday 8 am
McFeeters has a very large car park if you want to leave your car & trailer there Sunday morning for direct departure.
- Trophy presentations & photos
- 10 am ride to McFeeters Motor Museum, Forbes for lunch where rally ends.
- Group photo outside Museum.
Delayed check out for the remaining participants.
Full details + ride maps + entry forms will be posted shortly
enquires ;- firstname.lastname@example.org