The 2017 BSA National Rally
Announcing the BSA Breakout
October 13, 14 & 15
This is the weekend after the Bathurst Car Races
The Cowra Holiday Park
1025 Mid Western Hwy, Cowra (cnr Elouera St.)
Hosts: Grant & Leisel Frazer
The park has disabled ammenaties and is both child & pet friendly.
There is a gated, heated pool & fenced play area.
There is no cabin space available for the Bathurst weekend, so if
you are considering coming
- Cabin space is limited . A family cabin is allocated to
each of the 4 BSA clubs.
- The remaining cabins & bunk houses are available for
- Bunk houses are a flat rate for 6 people ( 3x double bunks )
- Plenty of powered & unpowered van & tent sites
available some are ensuite.
early for Mt Panorama you will have to book a van / tent space.
The rally is fully catered.
Included in the rally fee are the following meals for one person:
Extra meal tickets are available.
- Friday - Breakfast, lunch & BBQ dinner
- Saturday - Breakfast, morning tea, lunch, &
Spit Roast dinner.
- Sunday - Breakfast & lunch
Provisional Rally Programme
Friday from 8am
- registrations + short run to town
- max 10 bikes per group as this takes in a video
presentation at the Info center (repeated most of the day at 1/2
- passes all fuel stations.
- 11am - run to Canowindra for lunch @ Age of
Fishes, free museum entry
- from 2pm - short run to town continues as above.
- 8pm - optional night ride to observatory ( subject to
numbers must be pre-booked)
- Mandurama for morning tea
- then Woodstock for lunch via Forest Reefs or
- return via Wyangala Dam
- 4pm to 6 pm ( aprox) Happy hour + concours at rally HQ
- 6pm to 8 pm ( aprox) On site spit roast.
Sunday 8 am
- Trophy presentations & photos
- 10 am short loop ride, returning to the Cowra Holiday Park, where the rally ends
NOTE: The earlier idea to finish the rally at McFeeters Motor Museum at Forbes was revised due to the distance from the rally site.
This is an excellent motor musueum, and we recommend that any rally participants travelling via the Newell Highway drop in on the way to or from the rally.